Nexus Pheromones Sexual chemistry in a bottle
Nexus Pheromones is quite literally sexual chemistry in a bottle, making men irresistibly attractive to women. It contains 100% pure androstenone pheromone concentrate, featured in medical and scientific journals for its ability to stimulate sexual response in the opposite sex! Comes with a 100% money back guarantee. Scientific studies have conclusively proven that exposure to men's pheromones can even affect a woman's ovulation cycle, meaning, her readiness and interest in having intercourse. It's quite literally sexual chemistry in a bottle making men irresistibly attractive to women. It's designed for guys who would like to:
- Become a lot more sexually attractive to women
- Meet more beautiful women, MUCH more easily
- Get approached by women far more often
- Make a fantastic, memorable, compelling impression, EVERY TIME
- Increase your masculinity and self-confidence big time
- Just spray a bit on your pulse points and watch the magic happen
Nexus Pheromones helps attract and arouse women instantly to build sexual chemistry for more sexual attraction.
More Than 12 Years of Scientific Research Prove It's True: Guys With A Healthy, Fertile "Pheromone Scent" Really DO Have Better Luck With Women!
Science has proven:
Women are magnetically attracted to the sex pheromones of healthy, strong, fertile men as part of a subconscious, instinctive drive to procreate and maintain our species. And not every guy gives off the SAME pheromone scent. Studies over the last 12 years have proven that healthy, fit, attractive guys tend to give off pheromone scents that are preferred by women over the scents of guys who are overweight, out of shape, and less attractive. It's not an urban myth: tall, dark, and handsome actually does SMELL BETTER to women!
So here at Nexus Pheromones, we aim to give guys an edge with women. We put nature to work FOR YOU with a blend of seven human pheromone compounds that mimic the pheromone scent of attractive, healthy, fertile men and then we amplify this potent sex pheromone scent a THOUSAND TIMES over. All with the aim of arousing an instinctive sexual response!
All men release pheromones into the air via our sweat and these chemical messengers subconsciously communicate information to women about our physical state, genetic make up, immunities, and more, all in hopes of arousing an instinctive sexual response.
Why "The Releaser Effect" May Not Be Working For You? Ever seen guys you've labeled as "ugly" or "jerks" surrounded by hot women or wondered how some guys effortlessly attract women like flies to honey? Nexus Pheromones uses the releaser effect. You've likely been witnessing the effects of sex pheromones in action. When it's working for us, women exposed to our sex pheromones are typically more sexually responsive to our advances smiling, flirting, touching us, approaching us, offering open invitations to explore a more intimate relationship.
This instinctive sexual response is called "The Releaser Effect" and it plays a key role is establishing sexual chemistry, rapport, and attraction between you and women.
The problem is, "The Releaser Effect" may not be working for you for 2 reasons:
- Today's society dictates that we shower daily, wear deodorant, regularly wash our clothes, etc., all effectively washing away and MASKING our natural pheromone scent from women.
- Your natural pheromone scent may be altered or weakened by sedentary lifestyle, poor diet, average health, etc. - meaning you may not smell as good to women on a subconscious level!
That's why many guys are now turning to Nexus Pheromones to give themselves a REAL, noticeable advantage with women. A Potent Combination of 7 Human Pheromone Compounds, amplified A THOUSAND TIMES For Maximum Effect. Nexus Pheromones has been formulated with reference to over 12 years of cumulative pheromone research, including input from the award-winning human sex pheromone scientist James Vaughn Kohl, the Director of Product Development for the FDA-registered, cGMP compliant manufacturing facility where Nexus Pheromones is blended and bottled.
It's a proprietary blend of 7 human pheromone compounds that include:
- Androstenone – signals dominance attracts potential mates
- Alpha-androstenol – induces feelings of comfort & attraction
- Androsterone – communicates masculinity mood elevating effects on women
- Epiandrosterone – may communicate youthfulness
- Beta-androstenol – the "icebreaker pheromone"
- Androstedienone – heightens sexual responsiveness elicits feelings of caring
- Androstanone – powerful, masculine effect
One Application Lasts For 8-10 Hours and It Can Be Worn Alongside Your Favorite Cologne! Simply spray the pulse points on your neck and chest with Nexus Pheromones (as you would apply any cologne) and then watch as women respond more positively to you in their body language, communication, and advances. Just 1-3 sprays will produce results for roughly 8-10 hours. And it can even be worn alongside your favorite cologne without dampening the effects!
Will This REALLY Make You Irresistible To Women?
Nexus Pheromones will really make you irresistible to women. Obviously, creating initial attraction is only the first step in closing the deal, no matter whether you're looking for a potential mate, trying to spice up an existing relationship, or just want a little short-term fun. But imagine the confidence this secret edge will give you as beautiful women are suddenly more eager to talk and flirt with you. Imagine women competing for YOUR attention instead of the other way around. Science has well-documented the effects of pheromones on women's level of attraction and sexual responsiveness to men.
But you don't have to take our word for it! Because now, You Can Try Nexus Pheromones™ RISK-FREE for 67 Days! We proudly stand behind Nexus Pheromones with our industry leading, NO RISK money back guarantee. We're so confident you'll be THRILLED with the results, we're now giving you a full 67 days to try it which means you can use the entire bottle if you choose. If you don't notice a distinct improvement in the way women approach, interact, flirt, and respond to your advances, then we INSIST you contact us within 67 days for a complete refund of monies paid minus shipping and handling. It's that simple. Either the product works for you, or we return your money.
So why not give yourself an edge with women by ordering your bottle of Nexus Pheromones today?
You've got nothing to lose and a whole lot of attention and pleasure to gain!
More Than 12 Years of Scientific Research Proves It:
Women DO Respond Sexually To Nature's Mysterious Chemical Messengers, Pheromones. All social animals release chemical signals into the environment to communicate their presence to other members of their species. Women DO Respond Sexually To Nature's Mysterious Chemical Messengers, Pheromones Known as "pheromones," these chemicals convey information about the animal's emotional and physical state as well as its genetic makeup and are meant to evoke a behavioral response that is often sexual in nature. For example, researchers observing the mating behavior of pigs have discovered that spraying boar pheromones into a sty will cause fertile sows to assume a mating stance. Other studies demonstrate that female sheep and goats will go into heat faster when exposed to pheromones derived from the males of their species. This instinctive sexual response is called a "releaser effect" and has been witnessed throughout the animal world.
But how about us so-called "civilized" humans? Are we also susceptible to the chemical foreplay that's so prevalent in nonhuman animals?
According to multiple studies conducted in recent years, yes – we're just as affected by pheromones as animals. However, most of the time we don't even realize the influence these chemical messengers exert on us. Pheromones Target Our Ancient, Non-Rational Brain. Over the past couple of decades, a series of groundbreaking studies have repeatedly demonstrated that humans produce pheromones too, and when we come into contact with these chemical signals we experience a very real and measurable response. Nexus Pheromones targets our instinctual attractions. Pheromones have been found in human apocrine glands located in our armpits, genital areas, and navels. Tests have shown that these glands secrete a clear liquid that conveys chemical information about the individuals identity, reproductive state, and even the emotions of the sweat donors. When humans encounter these pheromones we sense them using our olfactory system, which is also responsible for our sense of smell. The olfactory system can be seen as an extension of our limbic system, the ancient part of our mammalian brain that deals with emotions and instinctual behaviors such as fear, aggression, or mating behavior. The olfactory system is the only sensory system that bypasses the rational, thinking parts of the brain (such as the thalamus, which regulates consciousness) and connects directly with the brain's behavioral centers.
What kind of information do we unconsciously receive from these chemical messengers? A test using sweaty t-shirts shows that humans can distinguish their own odor as well as that of their close relatives .
Another study shows that women are more attracted to the smell of men who don't share similar genetic sequences, suggesting that pheromones encourage us to be more attracted to people who aren't our close relatives and demonstrate immunity for diseases we haven't been exposed to, ensuring healthier children. And yet another test using human sweat demonstrated that people could tell whether the sweat donors were feeling sad, neutral, or sexually aroused.
Women are More Susceptible to the Pheromone Effect. Studies have shown that women are able to smell musk-like extracts from human sweat at concentrations 1000 times lower than men. Scientists theorize that women developed such a keen sense of smell because historically there has always been more at stake for women when choosing a sexual mate. So not only are women able to detect these pheromones in miniscule amounts, they are also measurably affected by them. In fact, research shows that women who are exposed to certain chemical compounds from male sweat become more relaxed, their mood improves, and they experience an increased rate of sexual arousal.
The Nose Knows Best, But How is Still a Matter of Debate
Nexus Pheromones could help you get girls. Scientists have known for decades that humans emit and subconsciously respond to pheromones. However, the mechanism that enables us to detect and decipher these chemical signals is still not completely understood. But even though scientists still aren't quite certain how it works, there is no denying that humans are measurably affected by these chemical messengers. Over the past 10 years, many separate studies undertaken by different researchers have demonstrated that humans, especially women, experience emotional and physiological changes when exposed to pheromones. And James Vaughan Kohl, a medical researcher for 25 years and Director of Product Development for the FDA-registered, cGMP-compliant manufacturing facility where Nexus Pheromones is blended and bottled, has long been at the forefront of this research. Kohl first presented his work on pheromones to the scientific community in 1992. Since then he has been recognized as one of the top scientific minds in his field. In 2001, he won an award for "Human Pheromones: Integrating Neuroendocrinology and Ethology," a study he coauthored with distinguished researchers from Vienna, and in 2007, he wrote the award-winning article and book chapter, "The Mind's Eyes: Human Pheromones, Neuroscience, and Male Sexual Preferences." In addition to Kohl's extensive research, the following scientific studies are just a few that have contributed to our understanding of the effect that certain pheromones can have on women.
- In 2001, researchers at the University of Chicago found that airborne pheromones have a measurable impact on brain metabolism. Using PET scan equipment, they took three-dimensional scans of the brains of women who had been exposed to the male steroid, androstadienone, a chemical derivative of testosterone. The brain scans showed increased activity in brain regions associated with smell, as well as areas associated with vision, attention, and emotion.
- Also in 2001, Swedish researchers in Stockholm used brain scan technology to demonstrate that male pheromones stimulate the ventromedial hypothalamus in women, but not in men. This part of the brain is known to be associated with mating behavior in primates.
- In 2003, scientists at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia showed that women who are exposed to pheromones extracted from male underarm sweat experience reduced tension and increased relaxation, and demonstrate increased sexual responsiveness.
- In 2004, scientists at the University of California at Berkeley discovered that women who were exposed to the male pheromone, androstadienone, experience increased sexual arousal and an improvement in their overall mood.
- In 2007, a different team of scientists at the University of California at Berkeley demonstrated that women who smelled androstadienone experienced a higher skin temperature and a significant rise in cortisol levels. Their blood pressure, heart rate and breathing also increased, indicating a heightened sense of alertness or arousal.
- In 2008, scientists at Rice University in Houston, Texas used magnetic resonance imaging to show that key regions of the female brain – the right orbitofrontal cortex, the right fusiform cortex, and the right hypothalamus – respond to airborne natural human sexual sweat. The sexual information conveyed in the male sweat elicited an immediate physiological response in all the heterosexual women tested.
As you can see, there's no lack of evidence proving that male pheromones trigger a sexual response in women. No matter how advanced our intellect or civilized our society has become, there is still a primal, non-rational part of the human brain that responds to the chemical signals we emit to other members of our species. And that's why Nexus Pheromones can give you a distinct advantage with women. We put nature to work FOR YOU with a blend of seven human pheromone compounds that mimic the pheromone scent of attractive, healthy, fertile men and then we amplify this potent sex pheromone scent a THOUSAND TIMES over! All with the aim of arousing an instinctive sexual response in women!
One 30 ml / 1 fl oz spray bottle of Nexus Pheromones Concentrate
Suitable for men aged 21 to 60+ interested in attracting more women, improving their dating success rate, or heating up an existing relationship.